Your Buying Assistants
Williams Realty’s agents will acquaint you with the kinds of housing and financial choices available, and will assist you throughout the home-buying process. Your agent will be happy to spend all the time needed with you to learn about your needs.
Our agents have access to virtually every property for sale in your market, including:
- All homes marketed by Williams Realty agents
- Properties listed by other brokers through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Properties not on the open market yet
- Many properties offered for sale by owner
You can expect your Williams Realty agent to:
- Set up an initial consultation to discuss your values, interests, needs and priorities
- Research and organize property searches tailored to your specific needs
- Set up and direct tours of selected properties
- You will get new listings when they become available via email automatically that
- Obtain tax and zoning information
- Provide information about local schools, restaurants, and other area services
- Prepare documents and coordinate testing and inspections required for the
- Coordinate with other professional advisors and facilitate communications to make
We also offer a Buyer Agency Agreement where we, first and foremost, represent your interests, not the seller’s.
The Benefits of a Buyer Agency Agreement
- We represent your interests, not the seller’s.
- We point out the weaknesses and strengths of a property.
- We tell you if we think the house is overpriced.
- We analyze market data to determine an appropriate offering price.
- We apply our negotiating expertise to secure the lowest price.
- We keep your negotiating strategies in strict confidence.
- We prepare the sales documents with your best interests in mind.
- We aim to develop an ongoing professional relationship with you based on successfully representing your best interests.
Our role is not to sell you a house. Our job is to provide advice, expertise and counseling as you select and purchase a property.