3826 Highland Avenue, Skaneateles, NY 13152
SOLD for $221,000; concessions $2,300
Conveniently located, well-kept ranch style home just a mile and a half from schools, YMCA & Skaneateles village. Wonderful picturesque views, pretty sunsets & moon rises on almost an acre of land provide the ambiance of country living on this coveted street close to town. Public water & natural gas are other bonuses. The home itself has been well cared for with beautiful hard wood floors throughout, fresh paint inside & out, a new roof, central air and a lovely wood burning fireplace as a focal point in the bright spacious living room. A full basement, back deck & attached garage are other great features. Please note that the 3rd bedroom & adjacent bathroom have been stripped to the studs and would make a great potential master suite.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths (the 3rd bedroom and 2nd bath are stripped to the studs, which allows buyer to complete however they would like)
- 1,568 SF, .91 Acres
- Spacious living room with built-in bookshelves on both sides of the wood-burning fireplace
- Cozy dining room with built-in corner cabinets
- Central A/C
- Back deck and shed
- Full basement with the additional access via bulkhead doors
- New roof in 2014
- Directions: From the village of Skaneateles, take E. Genesee Street to Onondaga Street and left on Highland Avenue.
Mortgage CalculatorClick to calculate
Location3826 Highland Avenue, Skaneateles, NY 13152, USA
3826 Highland Avenue, Skaneateles, NY 13152, USA
Contact Us About This Property